Sakamoto Zin (坂本陣), better known by the stage name Zin (陣), is a Japanese performer. He's one of the leaders of THE RAMPAGE.
He auditioned at the EXILE PERFORMER BATTLE AUDITION (in order to find a new performer for EXILE) but didn't make it to the finals. He was announced as a candidate for THE RAMPAGE in April 2014.
Sakamoto Zin was born on April 28, 1994, in Osaka, Japan. Has a younger brother named Sakamoto Riku.
Sakomoto started dancing in elementary school due to the influence of his mother. His passion was reinforced after he saw and was impressed by "OKAXILE" (a collaboration project of EXILE). When he was 11 years old, he started attending EXPG Osaka. In high school, he began to polish his dance skills and performed on stage as a back-up dancer for EXILE.
In early 2014, he participated in the EXILE PERFORMER BATTLE AUDITION (to become a new member of EXILE) but didn't make it to the finals. In April of the same year, he became a candidate for EXILE TRIBE's upcoming group THE RAMPAGE. After completing the group's first musha shugyo, Sakamoto was announced as an official member and one of the leaders on September 12 in the same year.
He made his major debut with THE RAMPAGE on January 25, 2017, with the single "Lightning".
- Main article: Zin/Gallery
- Hobbies: magic tricks, fitness-training
- Specialty: Popping
- Catchphrase: Silver Wolf of Yodogawa (淀川のシルバーウルフ)
- He is the motherly figure in THE RAMPAGE.
- In his graduation album from elementary school, he wrote that he would become a dance instructor as his future dream.
- He had a part-time job at a yakitori restaurant when he was in high school.
- Described as a good talker, mood-maker and hard worker. His members appreciate his cheerfulness, responsibility and communication skills.
- One of his most memorable moments is practicing dancing with his classmates while leading the choreography for a school festival.
- His younger brother was an EXPG student too.
- ↑ LDH期待のグループ THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE
- ↑ he mentioned it on the TV program Mecha ×2 Ike Teru ~tsu!
- ↑ 何度でも聴きたくなるキャッチーなサウンドが病みつきになる 「Dirty_Disco」この夏にぴったりなナンバーです! D.A.N..C.E.. Do the dirty dirty disco !!