Suzuki Takahide was born on October 3, 1998 in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. He has 2 older brothers.
He initially dreamed of becoming a professional soccer player and wanted to be a goalkeeper despite his thin body type. He played soccer from kindergarten until about 5th grade and was chosen as a member of the prefectural selection.
In 2009, when he was in 5th grade of elementary school, Suzuki auditioned for The 2nd Gekidan EXILE Audition (第2回劇団EXILEオーディション) but failed. Afterwards, he moved on to being a dancer. He had been doing some dancing for fun even prior to his first audition, however this was the changing point in his life to start dancing in earnest. At that time, one of his friends encouraged him to try out Hip-Hop dance. Additionally, one of his brothers is a big fan of EXILE and Suzuki was influenced by him to start dancing too. As a result, he started attending EXPG Tokyo.
In 2013, after becoming a scholarship student at EXPG, Suzuki participated in the GLOBAL JAPAN CHALLENGE to become part of PROJECT TARO but didn't get selected.
On April 11, 2014, he was announced as a candidate for EXILE TRIBE's upcoming group THE RAMPAGE and was confirmed as an official member on September 12 in the same year after completing the group's first musha shugyo. Suzuki made his major debut with THE RAMPAGE on January 25, 2017, with the single "Lightning".
In 2016, he made his acting debut as "Tsuji" in HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE.
Cinema / Television
- Hobbies: playing video-games, reading comics, anime, video-editing, fashion, skateboarding
- Speciality: Hip-Hop
- Catchphrase: Tanned Mysterious Performer (褐色のミステリアス・パフォーマー)
- He was a model for the Japanese magazine nicola when he was 14 years old.
- He has a childhood friendship with fellow member Ryu.
- He was classmates with Japanese rapper Chanmina.
- He often fought with his older brothers in his childhood.
- Described as "a strangely beloved character who gives off an aura of wanting to be teased".