Kazuhara Ryuto (数原龍友) is a Japanese singer and performer. He's a member of the group GENERATIONS.
Kazuhara Ryuto was born on December 28, 1992 in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. He has a younger sister.
Kazuhara is a Amagasaki City Hamada Elementary School and Amagasaki City Osho Kita Junior High School graduate. As he was aspiring to become a singer, he dropped out from high school and had a part-time job while attending EXPG in Osaka.
In 2010, he participated in the VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 2 ~Yume wo Motta Wakamono-tachi e~, to be a member of Sandaime J Soul Brothers, but ended up as a finalist.
In spring 2011, he moved out to Tokyo and, in July of the same year, became a candidate member of GENERATIONS. On April 17, 2012, he was announced as an official member of the group alongside five other members.
On October 3, 2019, he released his first solo song, "Nostalgie".
On March 4, 2020, he released the song "Mou Ichido Kimi to Odoritai" digitally.
On August 22, 2020, it was reported that Kazuhara was diagnosed with COVID-19. On August 19, Kazuhara was in contact with a colleague who worked with him which was infected with COVID-19 and, on August 20, he did a test. On August 22, he was diagnosed with COVID-19. He's currently not feeling any symptoms but he's carefully following the instructions of the public health center and experts for a healthy recovery.
- For the list of songs Kazuhara is credited for as lyricist in GENERATIONS, his own songs and for the artists featured in this wiki, see the Category:Songs written by Kazuhara Ryuto and Category:Songs composed by Kazuhara Ryuto.
- Main article: Kazuhara Ryuto/Gallery
- On October 3, 2019, he started an Instagram account, being the last member of GENERATIONS to do so. Although, on May 23, 2020, he announced that he would quit Instagram and delete his account in June. Prior to deleting the account, Kazuhara explained through stories that he would stop updating his Instagram account due to the amount of slander/hate comments on social media. It is rumored that Kazuhara made this decision following the death of wrestler Kimura Hana.
- He has several tattoos which he started collecting in 2018. His tattoo collection includes two full sleeves, one on his neck, several on his chest, one on his foot (dedicated to his hobby surfing) and one on the back of neck that spells "dreamers" in honor of GENERATIONS' song with the same name.
- He has a nostril piercing.