Jr.EXILE is the name given to the collective of boy groups from LDH which are part of EXILE TRIBE and have debuted since 2012. They represent the new generation of groups inspired by EXILE, hence the name Jr.EXILE. This collective was announced on April 20, 2019, together with the project BATTLE OF TOKYO and currently includes 39 individual members.
- Kawamura Kazuma
- Yoshino Hokuto
- Kamiya Kenta
- Yonamine Rui
- Yamamoto Shogo
- Iwaya Shogo
- Urakawa Shohei
- Fujiwara Itsuki
- Takechi Kaisei
- Hasegawa Makoto
- Suzuki Takahide
- Goto Takuma
On April 20, the formation of a new comprehensive group called Jr.EXILE with the same molds as EXILE TRIBE was announced. The unit is made up of GENERATIONS, THE RAMPAGE, FANTASTICS and BALLISTIK BOYZ, whose members were inspired by EXILE to follow their dreams and become artists. Many of the members learned about EXILE's entertainment and ideology at the talent school EXPG STUDIO which is founded and managed by LDH, leading to their debut as artists.
On the same day the project BATTLE OF TOKYO was announced, which would follow the same structure as the multimedia project HiGH&LOW from LDH. The project would initially focus on the 4 groups of the Jr.EXILE unit, with them releasing an album titled BATTLE OF TOKYO ~ENTER THE Jr.EXILE~ on July 3 and doing a 4-day live concert with the same title, from July 4 to July 7 at Makuhari Messe.
On April 24, GENERATIONS made a surprise appearance at THE RAMPAGE's THE RAMPAGE LIVE TOUR 2019 "THROW YA FIST" concert at Saitama Super Arena and the groups performed their collaboration song "SHOOT IT OUT" from the upcoming album for the first time.
In June, the groups of Jr.EXILE released two music videos for their collaboration songs every week, sorted by "Rounds": ROUND1: GENERATIONS vs THE RAMPAGE ("SHOOT IT OUT"), ROUND2: THE RAMPAGE vs BALLISTIK BOYZ ("Dead Or Alive"), ROUND3: GENERATIONS vs FANTASTICS ("Supersonic"), ROUND4: FANTASTICS vs BALLISTIK BOYZ ("SHOCK THE WORLD"), ROUND5: THE RAMPAGE vs FANTASTICS ("MIX IT UP") and ROUND6: GENERATIONS vs BALLISTIK BOYZ ("BREAK DOWN YA WALLS"). The concept of those music videos revolves around a battle of the groups in both the real world Shin TOKYO (新TOKYO; New TOKYO) and the space of a parallel universe, BABYLONIUM, of Cho TOKYO (超TOKYO; Super TOKYO). To promote the album release on July 3, different members of each group were mixed together for interviews and TV appearances. Prior to the live concert, Nikkan Sports released the original newspaper BATTLE OF TOKYO Shinbun (BATTLE OF TOKYO新聞), which includes interviews and more content from the members of Jr.EXILE, on July 2.
After the 4-day live concert BATTLE OF TOKYO ~ENTER THE Jr.EXILE~ attracted about 120.000 attendants, it was announced on July 9 that the project would continue as 2020 BATTLE OF TOKYO LIVE in the next year.
- [2019.07.03] BATTLE OF TOKYO ~ENTER THE Jr.EXILE~
Pre-release Digital Singles
- [2020.11.30] WAY TO THE GLORY
- [2019.07.04-2019.07.07] BATTLE OF TOKYO ~ENTER THE Jr.EXILE~
- Jr.EXILE世代による、新たな歴史の幕開け！ 総合エンタテインメント・プロジェクト『BATTLE OF TOKYO』始動!! GENERATIONS, THE RAMPAGE, FANTASTICS, BALLISTIK BOYZ from EXILE TRIBE『BATTLE OF TOKYO ～ENTER THE Jr.EXILE～』リリース決定！
- 『BATTLE OF TOKYO 〜ENTER THE Jr. EXILE〜』開催決定!!
- GENERATIONSらJr.EXILE世代、5都市でビジュアルジャック 4つのバトル企画
- BATTLE OF TOKYO4グループがMV上映会に集結「LDH新世代のエンタテインメントを」
- GENERATIONS VS RAMPAGEがサプライズバトル Jr.EXILE新プロジェクト新曲初披露
- ジェネ×バリボ、ランペ×ファンタ「BATTLE OF TOKYO」コラボ曲MV公開
- GENERATIONS×RAMPAGE、FANTASTICS×BALLISTIK BOYZコラボバトルMV公開
- 「BATTLE OF TOKYO」ジェネ×ファンタ、ランペ×バリボのMV公開
- スペシャプラスで「BATTLE OF TOKYO」特番放送決定、総当たり対談オンエア
- Jr.EXILEの38名が全員登場「BATTLE OF TOKYO新聞」7月発売
- GENERATIONSら“Jr.EXILE”世代が躍動 『BATTLE OF TOKYO』来年も開催決定
- Jr. EXILE世代「BATTLE OF TOKYO」で熱演、豪華コラボで12万人を沸かす