Osayi Jimmy Kazuki (オサイジミー和輝), better known by his stage name JIMMY (ジミー), is a Japanese performer, rapper and model.
Osayi Jimmy Kazuki was born on February 26, 2000. His father is Nigerian and his mother is Japanese.
In his youth, he started attending EXPG Nagoya.
In December 2017, he was revealed as a member of EXPG Lab's project group Crasher kidz. Prior to this reveal, he participated in the rap division of the EXILE Presents VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 5 ~Yume wo Motta Wakamono Tachi e~ earlier that year.
On July 4, 2019, he made his first appearance as a member of PSYCHIC FEVER at the BATTLE OF TOKYO ~ENTER THE Jr.EXILE~ live concert at Makuhari Messe. On September 24 in the same year, he was announced as an official member of the group.
On March 19, 2021, JIMMY made his runway debut by walking for the Autumn/Winter 2021 Collection of FORSOMEONE. Later that year, on July 16, it was announced that he had been chosen as the flagship model of a collaboration collection between the street brand 9090 and Dickies®︎.
Music Video Appearances
-  GENERATIONS - "F.L.Y. BOYS F.L.Y. GIRLS"
-  Sandaime J SOUL BROTHERS - "Yes we are"
-  FANTASTICS - "Time Camera"
-  RYUJI IMAICHI - "ZONE OF GOLD"
Concerts/Tours featured in as a backup dancer
- [2017-2018] EXILE THE SECOND LIVE TOUR 2017-2018 "ROUTE 6・6"
-  RYUJI IMAICHI LIVE TOUR 2018 "LIGHT>DARKNESS"
-  Sandaime J SOUL BROTHERS LIVE TOUR 2019 "RAISE THE FLAG"
-  LDH PERFECT YEAR 2020 SPECIAL SHOWCASE RYUJI IMAICHI / HIROOMI TOSAKA
- He has a close friendship with FANTASTICS' Hori Natsuki and Nakao Shota since their time in EXPG Nagoya. Together, they are called the "EXPG Nagoya Elite Trio".
- Him and fellow group member WEESA were born on the same day, 4 years apart.