Hasegawa Makoto (長谷川慎) is a Japanese performer and actor. He's a member of the group THE RAMPAGE.
He auditioned for the GLOBAL JAPAN CHALLENGE, but didn't get selected. He was announced as a member of THE RAMPAGE in April 2014.
Hasegawa Makoto was born on July 29, 1998, in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Since his father runs a hair salon, he initially aspired to become a hairdresser.
Since he also dreamed of becoming an artist, he started attending EXPG Tokyo when he was in the upper grades of elementary school. After becoming a scholarship student at EXPG, joined the trainee group EXILE GENERATIONS and started activities as a support member for GENERATIONS in 2011.
Three years later, he participated in the GLOBAL JAPAN CHALLENGE to become part of PROJECT TARO. Ultimately, he didn't get selected but was given another chance by the staff of LDH: he could either go to New York or become a candidate for EXILE TRIBE's upcoming group THE RAMPAGE. After much debate, Hasegawa chose to travel to New York. At that time, he was a support member for one of Sandaime J Soul Brothers tours. As he prepared for his trip, he changed his mind and contacted the staff just before he boarded the plane and told them that he wanted to become a candidate for THE RAMPAGE. After completing the group's musha shugyo, Hasegawa was confirmed as an official member on September 12, 2014. He made his major debut with THE RAMPAGE on January 25, 2017, with the single "Lightning".
- TV Dramas
-  PRINCE OF LEGEND
-  Kizoku Tanjou -PRINCE OF LEGEND-
-  App de Koisuru 20-no Joken (アプリで恋する20の条件)
-  Shujinkou (主人公)
- Music Video Appearances
-  EXILE -"Each Other's Way"
-  GENERATIONS - "BRAVE IT OUT"
-  GENERATIONS - "ANIMAL"
-  GENERATIONS - "Love You More"
-  GENERATIONS - "HOT SHOT"
- Hobbies : collecting accessories, fashion, designer brands, skateboarding
- Speciality: Krump
- Catchphrase: The Trickster of Shapeshifting (変幻自在のトリックスター)
- One of RAGPOUND members together with Kawamura Kazuma and Takechi Kaisei.
- His friendship with Kawamura Kazuma is described as if they were real brothers. Together the duo is called "Kazumako" (かずまこ).
- He participated in creating the THE RAMPAGE LIVE TOUR 2019 "THROW YA FIST" goods' designs with Goto Takuma.
- He has a close friendship with Sano Reo from GENERATIONS since his time at EXPG Tokyo.
- He is titled one of the two "Princes" of the group alongside Fujiwara Itsuki.
- His father, who runs a hair salon, often styles his hair.