Goto Takuma (後藤拓磨), is a Japanese performer. He's a member of the group THE RAMPAGE.
He participated in the GLOBAL JAPAN CHALLENGE, but didn't get selected. He was announced as a member of THE RAMPAGE in April 2014.
Goto Takuma was born on December 4, 1998, in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan. He has a younger brother, Goto Ryoto, and a younger sister.
After watching a performance of EXILE on TV in 4th grade of elementary school, he decided to start dancing and attended the street dance school "NEXT DANCE SCHOOL HOMIES" in his home prefecture. After honing his dance skills, Goto decided to try his hand at dancing more seriously, so he went to EXPG Osaka.
After becoming a scholarship student at EXPG, he participated in the GLOBAL JAPAN CHALLENGE in late 2013 to become part of PROJECT TARO. Ultimately, he was unsuccessful in this audition. However, he was selected as a candidate for a new EXILE TRIBE group called THE RAMPAGE. After completing the group's first musha shugyo, Goto was confirmed as an official member on September 12, 2014. He made his major debut with THE RAMPAGE on January 25, 2017, with the single "Lightning".
- Main article: Goto Takuma/Gallery
- Hobbies: photography, graphic design, art (visiting museums), fashion, collecting accessories
- Specialty: Hip-Hop
- Catchphrase: My brother is a NY dreamer training at GJC (弟はGJCでNY夢者修行)
- His younger brother Goto Ryoto attended EXPG Osaka and participated in the GLOBAL JAPAN CHALLENGE too. He was selected as one of the winners and became a member of PROJECT TARO until he left the project in 2016.
- His younger sister is a student at EXPG Osaka too.
- He participated in creating the THE RAMPAGE LIVE TOUR 2019 "THROW YA FIST" goods' designs with Hasegawa Makoto.
- Described as a sensitive, naive and narcissistic person and a very hard worker who hates to lose. Apparently, he also has a shy side and is not good at talking to strangers.
Youngest Member of THE RAMPAGE